Story of My Life (in a Nutshell)
by Wendy Perrin
If you'd like to know my answers to the following questions . . .
1. How did you get your start as a travel writer?
2. How did you start blogging?
3. Have you had mentors, and how did they help you?
4. Is there one article or accomplishment you are most proud of?
5. Why do you think there are so few women in visible positions in this industry?
6. Do you think that being one of the few prominent women travel writers gives you a different perspective?
7. How did having kids change your career path? Were there things you gave up, or did you change your focus?
8. How do you balance the need to be on the road with the need to spend time with your family?
9. What is your favorite travel memory with your kids?
10. What do you hope that your children learn from their travel experiences?